ROPA-B OIL FEED 2%
Is used by successful fanciers since 1995!
Bacteria and mold free in a natural way!
ROPA-B ® feed oil is a supplementary feed for pigeons, cage and aviary birds. This product is made from oregano oil extracted from the plant oregano. ROPA-B is an organic product that has no side effects. ROPA-B has been tested by TNO and has proven its effectiveness time and time again.
ROPA-B helps prevent many bacteria such as Salmonella, Pasteurella strains and streptococci. Many forms of fungi, parasites and coccidia can not withstand the rapid and purifying effect of this product. Resistance of bacteria is not possible. ROPA-B helps pigeons, to recover after a long flight period during rearing young and for regulating normal intestinal flora rapidly.
Recommended dosage: Preventive be ROPA-B feed oil is used throughout the year for the feed. The liquid is not soluble in water! Dosage: 5 ml per 1 kg of feed.
Available in 500ml and 1000ml.
Comes with a special cap and 5ml measuring syringe.
Composition: 2% oregano oil, emulsifier and water
The unique properties of Ropa-B feed oil 2%!
– 100% natural
– Tested by TNO. Quality Seal!!
– No bacterial resistance.
– No residual symptoms
– In combination with other products possible.
– Safe to use and can be passed on throughout the year.
– Longer shelf life of the feed by the anti-occidental operation.
– GMP certified.
– The application of oregano is patented by Ropapharm International BV and thus the first on the market since 1995.