Probac Energy – Essential Nutrients for Breeding Period, Flying Season and Moult
Probac Energy is a probiotic strengthening and energizing agent for pigeons. It contains all essential nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals and trace elements. This composition makes Probac Energy a versatile and useful preparation for the pigeon.
Probac Energy contains the same combination of pigeon-specific micro-organisms as Probac 1000, as well as the proven, unique combination of gut-regulating carbohydrates.
Crude protein: 9.0% Crude fat: 1.0% Crude fiber: 6.0% Calcium: 0.3% Phosphorus: 0.2% Sodium: 0.1%
Instructions for Use
- During the flying season, Probac Energy is the ideal energy source before the race flight. Probac Energy should be administered two days before the start of a race flight together with lecithin oil.
- The breeding pigeons should be given Probac Energy regularly as soon as the crop slime is fed and before the young ones are switched to grain.
- During moult, Probac Energy is excellent for keeping the intestine and immune system in balance without the use of medicines in a natural way.
- Probac Energy has also proven its value as a prevention against young pigeon disease (adenovirus). The regular administration promotes the growth of young pigeons and does not give intestinal parasites a chance to spread and multiply.
- For administration via feed, Probac Energy is ideal in combination with Omega-3 Lecithin Oil, Sedochol, Gamma or Black Cell.
Probac Energy is an excellent energizing agent that is specifically tailored to the fat metabolism of the pigeon. With the help of these essential nutrients, pigeons reach their peak form. Due to its strengthening and energizing properties, this product is ideal for the breeding period, flying season and moult.